- Cookies are files containing IT data, which are stored in the Website User’s end device (e.g.: computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), and which improve and facilitate the use of the Website’s resources.
- diagnosing problems related to the operation of our server
- correct functioning of the website
- analysing security breaches
- providing users with content that most closely matches their interests
- modules for social plug-ins on the website
- remembering the status of a shopping basket or a logged in user
- statistical purposes
- Changing the cookies settings.
- Consequences of disabling cookies
- Disabling cookies does not affect the ability to read or browse the content of the WEBSITE. However, it may lead to incorrect operation of the WEBSITE or the occurrence of restrictions in access to certain services offered by the WEBSITE.
- In special cases, an encrypted session key may be stored as a cookie, the absence of which will automatically log the user out of the website.
- Links to external websites
The OWNER of the WEBSITE is not responsible for the contents or availability of information on the target websites linked on the WEBSITE.
- Final provisions
- These regulations come into effect as of the date of their publication on the above WEBSITE. The owner of the WEBSITE reserves the right to change the content of these regulations.